Find a Group
Groups at Horizon are tailor made for you to explore. Our team is here to help you connect to a group study that fits your schedule and your interests. Whether you are asking big questions about faith and life, want to dig deeper into the Bible, or are just looking to meet some other people at Horizon... we want to help you connect to a group study you will love. Let us know what might spark your interest!
Exploring groups are great places to ask big questions about faith and life. (Registration for Exploring group options are available below.)
• Who does the Bible say God is?
• Can God help me go from good to great in my career or family?
• How does my story fit in with God's story?
• No prior Bible knowledge is needed to enjoy these groups!
These group studies are a great place to dig deeper into the pages of the Bible to know God and His plan for you. (There are many Dig Deeper options. Check out contact information below for more details on the specific days/times these groups are offered.)
• How to study the Bible page by page and verse by verse.
• Understanding and applying tough passages.
• Some groups track the 8:30 a.m. and 9:45 am. Equipping Series with practical application for living out your faith.
Contacts for all Group Studies
You can also reach us by calling the main office at 513 272-5800
|Group Name||Group Focus||Leader||Location||Start Date||Day||Time|
|The Book of Ruth Women’s Study Group||Women's Group||Gail Maue||Apr 4, 2023||Tuesday||7:00 pm||Details|