Make Your Reservations for Sunday, March 14th in the Chapel or Atrium, and Children's Programs
Horizon is open for in person services on Sundays. In an effort to provide the best experience for our community while observing social distancing, we will be holding an Equipping Service at 9:15 a.m. and an Exploring Service at 10:45 a.m. at roughly 25% capacity. At each service, you have the option to attend in-person in the Chapel or, if you’d prefer, sit in the Atrium where the service is streamed live on large screen TVs.
Infant through high school programs/services take place every Sunday at 9:15 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. Click HERE to review Children and Student Health and Safety FAQ's.
Please make a reservation every Sunday you plan to attend. Reservations will be available on Horizon's website and app every Sunday afternoon at approximately 4 p.m. for the following Sunday's services. Reservations are required for everyone, including children and student programs. Please click on the links below and fill out a simple form to register yourself and your entire family.
If you'd prefer to be in the Chapel, but there are only seats available in the Atrium when you register, check with the Chapel Greeter when you arrive on Sunday and he/she will accommodate your request if there are open seats in the Chapel.
Sunday, March 14th
For those who prefer to enjoy church from home, Horizon makes our Equipping and Exploring on-demand video services available at www.horizoncc.com/media and on Horizon’s app every Sunday. If you’ve not done so already, you can download our app at Horizon CC in the App Store or Google Play.
Livestreaming Now Available! You can now enjoy Horizon’s Equipping service at 9:15 a.m. and Exploring service at 10:45 a.m. streamed live on Sundays. Access the livestream on our website at www.horizoncc.com/live or on our app.
Horizon’s primary concern is the health and safety of our community. Our team has been hard at work cleaning the building thoroughly, consulting with local government officials and creating guidelines to ensure it is ready and safe for you, your family and friends to return. We request that you adhere to the following guidelines to help keep everyone safe and healthy:
- Please Wear a Mask While in the Horizon Building to Protect Yourself and Others. Horizon requires that you wear a mask while in the building. Please continue to wear it during services in the Chapel and Atrium. Masks are required to be worn by everyone five years and older. Refer to the Reopening FAQs for more details.
- Observe 6’ Social Distancing at All Times. 6’ social distancing is encouraged with nonfamily members in the Chapel, pews, and throughout the building. Please do not congregate in the Atrium, Chapel, Café or hallways before and after services.
- Safety First. Horizon will have masks available or you may wear your own. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building and outside. If you’d like to bring your own hand sanitizer or wipes, please do so.
- A Touchless Experience. Please, no handshakes, hugging, and fist or elbow bumping. Waves and smiles are encouraged!
- Bring Your Own Coffee. Our Café will be closed for now.
- Cleaning. All surfaces, door handles, pews, bathrooms, etc. will be cleaned frequently, including between services.
- Please Do Not Come to Church If You Are Sick. Out of respect for others, please do not come to church if you or anyone in your household is sick. If you have a fever of 100.4 or above, have had COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, or have a compromised immune system, please watch our services at home online. Thank you!
Up-to-date information is always available on Horizon’s website, E-newsletter and Facebook page. If you do not receive our E-newsletter, at the bottom of this page you may sign up to receive it.
If you have any questions, please contact Horizon’s office at 513 272-5800 or email email@example.com.
The Horizon Team looks forward to seeing you soon!