E-Station families are invited to connect with others as we create power packs for Inner Parish Ministry to distribute. This event will take place at Horizon on Friday, September 16th from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. The evening will begin with a brief presentation from an IPM representative who will explain how their organization serves the local community. The group will then create “power packs” together. Power packs are bags of non-perishable food items that are given to area children in need for an after-school snack. We'll round out our time together with pizza, refreshments and family-friendly activities. Please see the list below of donated items Horizon is accepting for the Power Packs.
Please use the button below to register for this event.
What is a Power Pack?
A Power Pack consists of a resealable gallon bag containing pre-packaged food items that are easy for a child to prepare and eat. These packs are intended to supplement food resources for the weekend in their homes. They typically include the following:
- A juice box
- A single-serve microwavable food such as mac and cheese, ravioli, soup, or tuna/chicken with cracker kits
- A single-serve instant oatmeal or cereal
- A single serve bag of pretzels or chips
- A few granola or cereal bars
- A single serve fruit cup, raisins, or applesauce
- A single-serve pack of cookies
- A pack of cheese crackers
|Date:||Friday, September 16|
|Time:||6:00p.m. – 8:00p.m.|
3950 Newtown Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45244
(513) 272-5800 ext. 211