Horizon families and friends are invited to join in the festivities to kick off the new school year at Family Fun Night!
This fun-filled evening will take place at Horizon on Saturday, August 13th from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. and will include:
- LaRosa’s, Chick-fil-A and Skyline Chili.
- Food trucks serving some favorite summertime treats.
- Inflatable activities including a giant slide and obstacle course.
- A chipping contest into the lake.
- Games including Cornhole, Gaga ball, 9 Square and more!
- View an array of classic sports cars.
- Live music by the Student Ministry Band.
Food, refreshments and FUN are complimentary!
Connect at Family Fun Night!
Plan to attend to enjoy a fun evening with your family and meet others who attend Horizon. We encourage you to bring some friends so they, too, can experience some of what Horizon has to offer.
To register, click the button below!
When you register, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a Cincinnati Zoo platinum family membership. The winner will be announced at Family Fun Night. The Horizon Team looks forward to seeing you there!
The Tent on the Terrace will be set up with tables and chairs. Please bring chairs and/or a blanket if you’d like to sit on the lawn by the lake.
If we experience inclement weather on August 13th, Family Fun Night will not take place.
|Date:||Saturday, August 13|
|Time:||6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
Horizon Community Church
3950 Newtown Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45244
(513) 272-5800 ext. 221