Understanding the Various Stages of Juvenile Brain Development
Sunday, November 7th • 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
• Did you know that your child’s brain goes through drastic changes up until their early twenties?
• Would you like to learn more about how you can love and lead your children by better understanding how these continual changes to their brains affect their actions?
Join Horizon for a parenting workshop where we’ll dive into the challenges of reaching both the hearts and minds of our children. We’ll have the opportunity to learn about adolescent brain development from Dr. Sarah J. Beal, who is a developmental psychologist at Children’s Hospital (bio on reverse side). Horizon’s very own Chad Hovind will share personal stories and a few Biblical truths that will help us grow in our ability to deeply connect with the hearts of our children.
• Doors open at 5:30 p.m. to allow you time to check kids in to their respective areas and grab a snack/refreshment. Programming will begin at 6 p.m. There will be a breakout session at approximately 6:45 p.m. where you will have time to share and discuss with other parents at your table.
• Childcare will be offered for infant through pre-k.
• A movie will be shown for children K-4th grade.
• Activities and social time offered for 5th-12th graders.
This is a great opportunity to connect with other parents who attend Horizon. You are encouraged to invite some friends so they, too, can experience some of what Horizon has to offer!
To learn more about this great opportunity, watch this video.
To register, click the link below.
RSVP by Wednesday, November 3rd.
Questions? Contact Ryan Ventura at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513 272-5800, ext. 223.