The Giving Tree
Annually, Horizon partners with City Gospel Mission, Inter Parish Ministry, The Happy Church (Appalachia), Back2Back Ministries (Mexico), and Partners for Medical Relief (Belize) to help provide a Merry Christmas for families located here, near and far during the holiday season. The Giving Tree is a unique way to provide gifts for a child or an entire family in need.
The Giving Tree will be located to your left as you enter the front doors beginning Sunday, Nov. 1st. We invite you to select an ornament (or ornaments) from the tree.
Each ornament specifies the requested gift(s) and the return date. Please return these gifts to Horizon by the date indicated on the ornament to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner to our partner organizations.
- City Gospel Mission, Inter Parish Ministry and The Happy Church gifts (unwrapped): Return by Sunday, Dec. 6th
- Back2Back Ministries and Partners for Medical Relief gifts (unwrapped): Return by Saturday, Dec. 19th
City Gospel Mission
Toys for boys and girls of various ages.
The Happy Church
Specific gift requests from children of all ages.
Inter Parish Ministry
$25 gift cards to Target and Walmart
Partners for Medical Relief (Belize)
K-8 Study Books (i.e. Summer Bridge Books), generic reading books for K-8, School Supplies (Items that will not melt. These items will be shipped to Belize.)
Headphones, longboard skateboards, helmets and knee pads, jump ropes, basketballs, soccer balls, footballs, fidgets, giant Jenga set, sidewalk chalk, art sketchbooks with pencils, dry erase markers, hand sanitizer, wipes, paper towels
If you’d like to participate but you do not want to come into the church building or shop for the gifts due to COVID-19 health concerns, call Jill Guenther at 513 607-6163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Jill with provide complimentary “personal shopper” services for you.
Drop-Off Days and Times
- Sundays, 8:30 a.m. – noon for all gifts. Please adhere to the return dates on the front of this card.
- Weekdays the Horizon Office is open Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. for all gifts. Please adhere to the return dates on the front of this card.
- Saturday, Dec. 5th from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. for City Gospel Mission, Inter Parish Ministry and The Happy Church gifts.
- Saturday, Dec. 19th from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. for Back2Back Ministries and Partners for Medical Relief gifts.
- Or, you can mail your gift to Horizon (mailing address below). Please adhere to the return dates on the front of this card.
If you’d like to give monetarily to one of Horizon’s partner
organizations, please contact them directly.
- Inter Parish Ministry: www.interparish.org
- City Gospel Mission: www.citygospelmission.org/donate/give-donation
- The Happy Church: www.thehappychurch.org
- Back2Back: www.back2back.org/give-today
- Partners for Medical Relief: www.partnersforbelize.com
Questions? Contact Jill Guenther at email@example.com, or call 513 607-6163.
|Date:||Sunday, November 15|
|Time:||8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
3950 Newtown Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45244