Guest Speaker: Dr. Kathy Koch
Your child is smart, but does he or she believe it?
"Smart" is a power word. Children who believe they’re smart excel more in school and approach life with greater confidence. But children who don’t can struggle to apply themselves. Do you wish your child could see how smart he or she is?
Find hope in the 8 Great Smarts message this Sunday at the Exploring Services. You’ll be empowered and equipped with new language and creative ideas for how to:
- Accept and affirm your child’s unique smarts.
- Motivate your child to learn and study with all 8 smarts.
- Reawaken any "paralyzed" smarts.
- Redirect misbehavior in new, constructive ways.
- Guide your child spiritually, relationally, and to a good career fit.
Dr. Kathy Koch loves seeing children flourish and helping parents make it happen—and it’s never too late to start. Now is the time to help your child be all that God designed him or her to be.
|Date:||Sunday, April 28|
|Time:||11:10 a.m. – 12:10 p.m.|
Horizon Community Church
3950 Newtown Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45244