Christmas Celebration Service
Join Horizon Community Church for a Christmas Celebration Service! The 40-minute service will be a moving and reflective celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, highlighted by music, carols, and candlelight. The message is entitled “Fresh Powder: Moving From Doubt to Faith.”
Nine identical Christmas Celebration Services will be held over two days:
- On Sunday, Dec. 23rd at 9 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- On Monday, Dec. 24th at 2 p.m., 3 p.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Each service will be a ticketed event. Complimentary tickets will be available Saturday, Nov. 24th through Sunday, Dec. 16th at the tables in the rear Atrium. After Dec. 16th, please call Horizon to request and pick up tickets through Friday, Dec. 21st at 4 p.m. Please pick up a ticket for each person in your party who plans to attend the service in the Chapel, including children.
Children and student programming will not be offered. Childcare is available in E-Station for infant through Pre-K and tickets are not needed for children going into childcare.
BRING YOUR TICKETS WITH YOU
Horizon wants to provide the best experience possible when you come to the Christmas Celebration Service. In order to do that, please review the bulleted information below so we can better serve you, your family and guests.
- Bring your ticket(s) with you and arrive at least 20 minutes before your service time.
- Tickets are required to secure a seat in the Chapel and seating for ticket holders is on a first come, first served basis. Please arrive early!
- Tickets will be collected before you enter the Chapel.
- It is possible that tickets will be returned for services. Returned tickets may be available on Sunday, Dec. 23rd and Monday, Dec. 24th.
- Horizon expects some or all of our services will be full and there may be limited seating in the Chapel. Services will be shown on a large screen TV in the Hearth Room.
RETURN TICKETS YOU WILL NOT BE USING
Please return all tickets you may not be using to Horizon before 4 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 21st, or bring them with you on Sunday Dec. 23rd or Monday, Dec. 24th. These tickets will be reallocated to others who may want to attend that service time, but do not have tickets.
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL NEEDS SEATING
There will be limited reserved seating for individuals with health and physical needs available at each service. A Horizon volunteer will escort you and your family to seating (disability accessible) prior to the Chapel being opened for all attendees. Please arrive early to be seated first.
The Horizon Team looks forward to seeing you as we celebrate the birth of Christ!
|Date:||Sunday, December 23|
|Time:||10:00 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.|
Horizon Community Church
3950 Newtown Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45244