R.E.A.L. Man Retreat Class (8th and 9th Grade Boys)
What is R.E.A.L. Man?
R.E.A.L. Man gives 8th and 9th grade boys and their fathers an understanding of what it means to be a REAL man—not merely an adult male. During four consecutive sessions, we will review the biblical definition of manhood in a fun and casual group setting, which will culminate with a powerful, Christ-centered, rite-of-passage weekend retreat.
R = rejecting passivity
E = living for eternity
A = accepting responsibility
L = leading courageously
R.E.A.L. Man Retreat Classes
- Sundays: November 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th
- 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. in Skybox A (2nd floor)
- Participants: 8th and 9th grade boys plus fathers or sponsors
- Please commit to attend all 4 sessions.
R.E.A.L. Man Weekend Retreat
- Arrive at camp, Friday, November 30th at 6:30 p.m.
- Depart Sunday, December 2nd at 11 a.m.
- Cost: $150 per participant
10550 Camp Trail
Miamisburg, OH 45342
Phone: 937 746-3811
- Team building exercises
- Service project - reinforcement of principles discussed in class
Retreat Accommodations & Meals
We are sleeping on bunk beds in non-heated cabins so bring warm sleeping bags and pillows, towel/washcloth, soap/shampoo, etc. The bathhouse is located near the cabins. Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday breakfast will be provided.
Additional details will be provided prior to the event.
(The maximum group size for this event is 20 participants.)
|Date:||Sunday, November 25|
|Time:||10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.|
SkyBox A - 2nd floor
3950 Newtown Road
Cincinnati, OH 45244
|Cost:||$150 per participant|