The Authentic Manhood Series: A Man and His Design
Gain a clear definition of manhood that will help equip you on your life’s journey.
Horizon men and friends are invited to join Kenn Kington as he leads a six-session group study entitled The Authentic Manhood Series: A Man and His Design.
- Get inspired and equipped to pursue authentic manhood.
- Explore the basic foundations of manhood and God’s clear design for men.
- Develop skills you can apply with your family, in your career and community.
Kenn Kington is one of Horizon’s favorite guest speakers and we’re pleased to welcome him back as he leads The Authentic Manhood Series. When you hear Kenn, rest assured you will be entertained, encouraged, challenged and inspired. He is a comedian and motivational speaker who has spoken at hundreds of companies giving amazing focus in the midst of change. Kenn has written two bestselling books on relationships and records a regular radio show/podcast that inspires thousands to experience life to the fullest. For more information about Kenn, visit his website at www.kennkington.com.
Each session stands alone and is ideal for men with busy travel schedules. Please attend as many sessions as your schedule allows.
Session 1: Manhood Realities – Recalculating, Sun., 9/30
Session 2: Create and Cultivate – Living the Mandate, Sun., 10/7
Session 3: Manhood Definition – A Clear Vision for Authentic Manhood, Sun., 10/14
Session 4: The Four Faces of Manhood – Part 1: King/Warrior, Sun., 10/21
Session 5: The Four Faces of Manhood – Part 2: Lover/Friend, Sun., 10/28
Session 6: Seasons – The Series Action Plan: Outliving Your Life, Sun., 11/4
No prior Bible knowledge is needed to join this group.
- Materials will be distributed at the first session.
- Childcare is not offered for the study.
- Please notify us if you register for this group but your plans change and you are not able to attend. Email John Kirby at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513 200-6464.
This series promises to be inspirational, thought-provoking and entertaining!
- The Authentic Manhood Series is also offered on Monday mornings. Click here for details.
|Date:||Sunday, September 30|
|Time:||8:00 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.|
3950 Newtown Road
Cincinnati, OH 45244
|Childcare:||Childcare is not offered for this event.|